How to Incorporate Biocontrols Into a Pest Management Program
Crafting a “softer” pest management program for your cotton fields is likely in your future – if it’s not here already. An increasing number of growers, consultants and crop advisers are finding that a mix of biocontrol products and conventional products can help fill the bill.
Spend just two days at the upcoming Biocontrols 2015 Conference & Tradeshow, and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear hands-on, real-world case studies from growers and advisers who are in the thick of biocontrols adoption
- Get trusted advice from agronomic and technical experts and major suppliers
- Understand the technologies that are here now and coming soon
- Get rare insights into the trends in research, business and consumer markets that are mainstreaming biocontrols across a wide range of crops
- Earn PCA Continuing Education hours (approval pending)
To learn what it takes to incorporate biocontrols into a pest management program, be sure to register for Biocontrols 2015 Conference & Tradeshow, held March 3-5 in Fresno, CA. To learn more about the conference, click here.