Growers should follow these best management practices for applying Enlist Duo® with Colex-D® technology. For more information, contact your local Dow AgroScience representative or Extension service.
- Check your state’s sensitive crop registry (if available) to identify any commercial specialty or certified organic crops growing nearby. At the time of application, the wind cannot be blowing toward adjacent commercially grown tomatoes, fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, grapes or cotton without the Enlist trait.
- Maintain a 30-foot downwind buffer from any sensitive area. Sensitive areas include but are not limited to forests, meadows, wildlife areas and landscapes.
- Optimum wind speed is between 3 and 10 mph. Do not use at wind speeds less than 3 mph or greater than 15 mph.*
- Use only nozzles specifically listed on the product label for Enlist Duo herbicide.
- Use a spray volume of 10 to 15 gallons per acre.
- To minimize spray drift potential, maintain a boom height of 24 inches or less above crop canopy.
- Many products can be tank-mixed with Enlist Duo. However, only tank-mix partners listed on EnlistTankMix.com should be used.
- After applying Enlist Duo, triple-rinse the sprayer before using it on any other crop. The exception to this rule is glyphosate-tolerant corn, which only requires a single rinse.
- When in doubt, consult your Dow AgroSciences representative.
*Some states may have stricter requirements