Growers who use Climate Basic, the no-fee tools from The Climate Corporation that capture critical farming and weather data, can now try the company’s advanced Climate Pro technologies at no cost through late October.
According to Anthony Osborne, vice president of marketing for Climate Corporation, growers who try Climate Pro through October 25, will receive a satisfaction guarantee. If they are not satisfied with the product, they can cancel the service without obligation and will still be able to use Climate Basic for the growing season.
Details on the offer can be found on the Climate Corporation website.
“Data science is an exciting new technology to be applied to agricultural production, and Climate is committed to removing all possible barriers that growers may encounter as new technologies are introduced,” said Osborne.
“Every decision a farmer makes has an impact on their livelihood,” he added. “That’s why we want farmers to experience Climate Pro, see the benefits from its value and integrate those insights into their farming operations throughout the entire growing season.”
Climate Pro helps maximize yield and provide value by
- Selecting the optimal planting date and relative maturity of fields;
- Identifying subfield variability to identify areas for further investigation and variable rate application;
- Anticipating, tracking and addressing nitrogen issues before they reduce yield;
- Staying on top of pest and disease issues, and planning preventive and curative management;
- Optimizing harvest date, yield, cost and grain moisture;
- Tracking projected yield and revenue to inform capital expenditures, marketing and operational decision making.
Source – The Climate Corporation