Monsanto Sets 2018 Crop Protection Incentives
Monsanto will provide growers with multiple offerings for the 2018 growing season, including tools, resources and products to help them maximize weed control in the field.
This featured offer allows soybean growers to earn an additional $6 more per acre in cash back when they apply XtendiMax herbicide with VaporGrip Technology – now a restricted use pesticide – to their Roundup Ready 2 Xtend soybeans along with endorsed herbicides from Roundup Ready PLUS Crop Management Solutions.
Cotton growers planting varieties containing XtendFlex Technology can qualify for an additional $5.50 per acre.
The incentive was recently announced by Monsanto for the 2018 growing season and is designed to help growers boost profitability while effectively managing their toughest weed challenges.
“The Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System provides farmers the tools, resources and products for effective weed control,” said Ryan Rubischko, product manager and marketing lead. “With the incentive this coming season for using XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology, growers also now have a way to better manage difficult-to-control weeds and their bottom line.”
Besides offering the cash back incentive from Roundup Ready PLUS Crop Management Solutions, Monsanto is also taking steps to support customers who use the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System successfully in 2018, including:
- Expert recommendations based on crop and region
- Education and training to help growers stay up-to-date on important agronomic issues based on learnings from 2017
- Cash-back incentives when growers use endorsed herbicides with multiple modes of action
- Free spray nozzles that are compliant with product label
- Technical Support Call Center (1-844-RXTEND) to help applicators easily access information on best practices and application requirements
- Spray App to help applicators avoid problematic weather conditions to achieve on-target applications
- Free Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System flags as a part of grower technology support
“We believe cash-back incentives for using XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology better enable growers to use a management system that represents the next level of weed control, with the added confidence of being backed by Monsanto’s training tools and toll-free help line,” said Rubischko.
More information about qualifying herbicides and the cash-back incentive is available online at RoundupReadyPLUS.com.
Source – Monsanto