Morgan to Lead National Cotton Ginners Association in 2019
The National Cotton Ginners Association (NCGA) elected its 2019 officers during its recent annual meeting in San Antonio.
The new officers are:
- President – Wes Morgan, New London, NC
- First Vice President – Curtis Stewart, Spade, TX
- Second Vice President – George LaCour, Jr., Morganza, LA
- Third Vice President – Gene Seale, Pima, AZ
- Chairman – Stanley Creelman, Tulare, CA
Harrison Ashley of Cordova, TN, serves as NCGA’s executive vice president.
A graduate of King’s College in Charlotte, NC, Morgan is manager of Rolling Hills Gin, LLC, in New London. Having served on and chaired multiple NCGA committees, he currently chairs the NCGA’s Legislative Committee and its Air Quality Subcommittee. He also is chairman of Southeastern Cotton Ginners.
Morgan was a participant in the National Cotton Council’s (NCC) 2016 Emerging Leaders Program, and currently serves as a NCC director and as a member of the NCC’s Cotton Flow Committee and Quality Task Force.
Based on information provided by the National Cotton Council