Official rules to enter the Precision-Ag Give-Away:
- No purchase required.
- The PrecisionAg Give-Away is open to those actively farming (500) acres or more in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, or PERSONS EMPLOYED BY RETALING ORGANIZATIONS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN SUPPLYING CROP INPUTS TO FARMERS. Must be 18 years or older at the date of the prize drawing. Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- This drawing is not open to employees or the families of all sponsoring firms, CropLife Magazine, PrecisionAg Buyer’s Guide/Special Reports, or Meister Media Worldwide.
- Enter by completing and mailing, emailing or faxing an official entry card available in CropLife Magazine or the PrecisionAg Buyer’s Guide. You can also register online at www.precisionag.com/giveaway or onsite at trade shows our participating companies attend. Not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, postage due or misdirected entries. Complete entry cards, with postage, should be sent to: PrecisionAg Give-Away, 37733 Euclid Ave., Willoughby, OH 44094.
- No cash equivalent or prize substitution offered. Prize is not transferable.
- All federal, state or local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release allowing Meister Media Worldwide to use the winners name and likeness for publicity purpose as a condition of being awarded the prize. Failure to do so will result in an alternate winner being selected.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. All entries will become the property of Meister Media Worldwide.
- Names and addresses of entrants may be used for direct mailing advertising by Meister Media Worldwide, publishers of CropLife Magazine and PrecisionAg Buyer’s Guide, and the contest participating companies unless name withdrawal is requested in writing by entrant.